Don’t miss the Type1Racing MX for a Cure event this weekend!
September 6th and 7th, 2013 5th Annual ‘MX for a Cure…Bringing the HOPE!!!
Note: Please see rules regarding riders under 18 HERE
Spectator Admission 10$ Per day
Racers 35$ first class 25$ second class covers both days.
- Don’t forget this is a RMR POINTS EVENT/ALL CLASSES
- There will be one moto on Friday and two motos on Saturday
- Jake Johnson is putting on a concert Friday night!
- Men’s Only Wet t-shirt Contest on Friday night, presented by D’Lux Tan & Body Therapy. Ladies will be in charge of the hose!
- Don’t miss the car & bike show from 10a.m.-2p.m on Saturday
- The Tooele County Food Bank will be here all weekend long collecting non-perishable food donations
- Be sure to stop by the TYPE1RACING booth to get yourselves signed up for the ‘Yellow Dot Program’
- Camping is available at no charge!
- If not a member of RMR there will be a 2 day pass available for 10$.
TYPE1 RACING CAR SHOW & BIKE SHOW
Will be held Saturday September 7th from 10am to 2pm
Cost is 10$ Spectator fee and 5$ donation to Type1Racing For are many outreach programs.
There will be a cash prize for best in show for 1 car/truck and 1 bike.