TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS: Preventing Fire At The Pump
- By admin
- America First Credit Union Super Oval , NHRA Drag Strip , Rocky Mountain Raceways MotoX , Uncategorized
- The most important thing to do before touching the gas pump is to touch something metal. This will discharge any static electricity you have in your body, and prevent it from getting on the gas pump.
- Do not smoke while pumping gas or around gas pumps. Any type of fire near gas is always a bad idea.
- Do not talk on your cell phone while pumping gas. This can create static electricity.
- Do not re-enter your vehicle while pumping gas. This too will cause a static electricity build up. If you MUST re-enter your vehicle, and then touch the gas pump, make sure to touch something metal before touching the gas pump.
If you ever have any questions on your vehicle, you can reach Gines Auto Service:
- 4261 W 5415 S in Kearns, UT
- (801) 966-6021
**Gines Auto Service was just awarded the 2012 Kearns Business Of The Year by ChamberWest!