Rocky Mountain Raceways Armor Powder Coatings Midnight Drags
- Friday, May 6 with Salt City Drift (Midnight Drag Bash: 6 pm – Midnight)
- Friday, May 20 (Midnight Drag Bash: 6 pm- Midnight)
- Friday, June 3 with Salt City Drift (Midnight Drag Bash: 6 pm – Midnight)
- Friday, June 24 (Midnight Drag Bash: 6 pm- Midnight)
- Friday, July 8 with Salt City Drift (Midnight Drag Bash 6 pm – Midnight)
- Friday, August 5 with Salt City Drift (Midnight Drag Bash 6 – Midnight)
- Friday, August 12 (LATE NIGHT Midnight Drag Bash 9 pm – Midnight)
- Friday, September 9 (Midnight Drag Bash: 6 pm – Midnight)
- Friday, October 14 (EARLY BIRD Midnight Drab Bash: 4 pm- 10 pm)
Midnight Drags Spectators
- Ticket Booth Open TBA
- Spectators $9, 4 and under Free
Midnight Drags Racers
- Ticket Booth Open TBA |
- TBA drivers meeting (just east of the pit concession stand)
- Drivers $20 (Only 200 participants allowed)
- Please read NHRA Rule on Cameras (Including GoPro)
- Any vehicle running 13.99 or quicker must have a Snell 2005 or M2005 and newer helmet.
- Any vehicle running 135 MPH or quicker must adhere to all NHRA Safety Rules.
- Long pants only, NO shorts under any circumstances
- No sleeveless Shirts or Tank Tops.
- Shoes must cover feet, NO sandals or Flip-Flops
According to the NHRA rulebook, any motorcycle running 120 miles an hour or faster must have leathers and a killswitch attached to the rider. All series, all classes.
Midnight Drags Process
At TBA p.m., we will hold a brief drivers meeting on the west side of where the midnight cars will be parked, just east of the pit concession stand.
Midnight Drag Competitors! Lots of changes in hopes of making the program better! We will be bringing you back into the pit area and lining you up FACING SOUTH in our pit area in rows from West to East. When your car goes through tech, you will be given a run card and assigned a GROUP NUMBER. That is your Group Number for the night. When we begin, we will pull GROUP #1 into the lanes (roughly 30 cars). After they make their pass, they return to the pit area! Group 2 will be called to the lanes while Group 1 is running. Followed by Group 3, then Group 4, etc. After your run, RETURN to the pit area. All calls will be made over the PA system.
After you run, you can go into the stands, work on your car, etc, and wait for your group to be called! You don’t have to sit all night long in the lanes. As you pull into the staging lanes, a RMR Team Member will be checking your card to make sure that you are in the correct group. Everyone SHOULD get the same amount of passes. This should eliminate “they got 17 runs and I only ran twice” and things of that nature. Please listen for your group to be called to the lanes. Please do not try to come up in agroup other than your are assigned. If you have questions, please ask a RMR staff member. We are here to help you!