Utah State Championships | Saturday, October 4
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Utah State Championships is the final America First Credit Union Super Oval event of the 2014 season, featuring all local classes. Come see the Maverik Modifieds, Winged Sprints, Comcast Super Stocks, Focus Midgets, Figure-8 Cars, Hornets, Jr. Stingers, U burn ‘em We build ‘em Transmission Mini Cups, Double Deckers, and Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains crown their champions.
- Adults $15 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Qualifying 1:00-2:00 p.m. | Heat races 2:00-3:00 p.m. |Main events 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Credentials 9:00 a.m. | Practice 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50-season.)