RMR will be hosting a gathering of all Oval Track participants who would like to hear our ideas on the 2015 Race Season. It is also a GREAT time for the racers to give input and bring new ideas to the table before we start scheduling events, building rulebooks, etc.
Monday December 8th – Hornets, Jr. Stingers, Trains and Double Deckers
Tuesday December 9th – Modifieds, Super Stocks Figure 8’s
Wednesday December 10th – Sprint Cars, Midgets and Mini Cups
*All meetings begin at 7 pm in the RMR Convention Center*
Please come to your designated night as that will be the only night that class will be discussed.
We appreciate all your continued support in helping us grow! Thank you!
Utah State Championships | Saturday, October 4
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Utah State Championships is the final America First Credit Union Super Oval event of the 2014 season, featuring all local classes. Come see the Maverik Modifieds, Winged Sprints, Comcast Super Stocks, Focus Midgets, Figure-8 Cars, Hornets, Jr. Stingers, U burn ‘em We build ‘em Transmission Mini Cups, Double Deckers, and Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains crown their champions.
Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Hornets at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Mini Cups at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Focus Midget Racers at Rocky Mountain Raceways' America First Credit Union Super Oval
Double Decker Racing at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Winged Sprints at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Comcast Super Stock Drivers at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Maverik Modified Drivers at Rocky Mountain Raceways
- Adults $15 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Qualifying 1:00-2:00 p.m. | Heat races 2:00-3:00 p.m. |Main events 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Credentials 9:00 a.m. | Practice 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50-season.)