The 2015 RMR Job Fair will take place on Wednesday March 4th from 5-8 pm in the RMR Convention Center.
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways this summer and work at the fastest venue in Utah.
There are many different positions available including: Cashiers, Customer Service, Concessions, Beer Servers, On Track Help, Event Staff/Security, Cash Handlers, Flaggers, Scorekeepers, Ticket Takers, Tech Officials, etc.
The Job Fair will be a place for you to meet the many different department managers and decide what job is best for you.
You can fill out an application when you arrive or you can download one now and bring it with you. APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Most available positions are for ages 18+ with limited availability for 16 and 17 year olds. Beer Servers must be age 21 or older.
*Applications will be accepted in the Main Office prior to the Job Fair for those unable to attend.
Now Hiring: Marketing Communications Director
Rocky Mountain Raceways | West Valley City UT
The following is a list of responsibilities in connection with the position of Marketing Communications Director.
Please send your resume to Mike Eames, General Manager, at: email@example.com
- Maintain key relationships with local and national media.
- Send weekly releases on both the weekly results and upcoming events.
- Pitch story ideas to local and national media.
- Operate all RMR Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Assist with and create content for Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Website (WordPress).
- Attend community outreach events such as car shows, local cruise nights, charitable functions, etc.
- Maintain a presence in the local business community (Chamber West/Salt Lake County Business Alliance).
- Help in the production of raceway publications, from pocket schedules, to programs, to sponsorship packages, fliers, and electronic sign.
- Document and organize raceway history, including news stories and photos.
- Support RMR event entertainment, Rocky Raccoon, Downtime and Intermission entertainment, personnel, and announcers.
- Aid in production of awards banquets.
- Build email marketing database and racer network.
- Help conduct demographic surveys.
- Sell sponsorship and marketing opportunities at RMR.
This is a full-time salary position with benefits, commissions, and vacation. Our racing season includes holidays and weekends. Pay D.O.E. An enjoyment of cars and racing is helpful, but not necessary. An advanced knowledge of social media, along with experience with WordPress websites is strongly preferred! Strong writing skills (press releases), positive attitude, and a creative mind are required!