Tonight’s racing has been canceled due to weather. Spectators please retain your ticket stubs and bring back for a future event of equal or lesser value. Please travel safely.
Click here for more Rocky Mountain Raceways action!
Did you know…
(information from hybridcars.com)
- The first plans for a hybrid were developed by priest and astronomer Ferdinand Verbiest some time between 1665 and 1825.
- An electric-powered taxicab was introduced in England in 1886, and the London Electric Cab Company began regular service using electric cars in 1897.
- Over 500 electric cars were built in 1897-1899.
- In 1900, American car companies built 1,681 steam cars, 1,575 electric cars, and 936 gasoline cars.
- Read more fun facts on HybridCars.com.